Enterprise Architecture Consultant - Sacramento
- Sacramento, CA
One of FTR's Client's is searching for an Enterprise Architecture Consultant
With over 30 years of experience FTR has the background to provide all your Staffing and Recruiting Needs. Whether you are looking for Contract/Temporary Professionals to provide expertise for a project, or just to get you through a busy time, or you need Permanent/Direct Placement personnel FTR can assist.
our client's Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training
- gain rapid career progression
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 1 year of Enterprise Architecture Strategy or Enterprise Application experience
- Minimum of 1 years of team lead experience
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in two or more of the following layers: Business Architecture, Application Architecture, Security Architecture, Information Architecture, and Technology Architecture.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience migrating to “Cloud”
- Minimum of 1 years of experience recommending future direction to C level executives
- Experience in Togaf, Zachmanns or other formalized framework for Enterprise Architecture
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Able to lead medium to large sized teams
- Able to manage medium to large projects
- Broad, diverse experience and knowledge of major technologies (legacy to emerging).
- Understanding of business parameters and drivers
- Good understanding of Business Case Development
- Ability to articulate technical issues in business terms and vice-versa.
- Demonstrated mastery of the 'technology stack' from infrastructure thru business logic and applications.
- Familiarity with CIO Agenda offerings
- Experience working with CTO/CIO
- Experience at a large global consulting firm (IBM, Deloitte, Cap Gemini)
- At least one deep technology skill (infra, networks, applications, EAI, BI, security, etc.)
- Enterprise Architecture tools such as Popkin, Meta and Troux.
- Desire to continue to broaden technology skills
- Familiarity with IT Strategy process
- Ability to set own direction and leverage subgroup skills and capital to convert initial engagements into major delivery opportunities
- Ability to meet travel 100% requirement; weekly travel to client site
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian