Enterprise Architecture Consultants +-00191430
Organization: our client - Consulting Workforce - Technology Growth Platform (TGP)
Location: Location Negotiable
Travel: 80% (Monday-Thursday maybe Friday)
If you join our client you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at our client and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
our client's Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
Technology Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business. They specialize in designing enterprise architecture and technology solutions, assessing and diagnosing technology environments, designing technology infrastructure such as networks, security and platforms, setting technology strategies, and tuning technology environments for optimal performance.
Technology Growth Platform (TGP) offers a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, and technology research/development.
Our TGP consultants can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training
- gain rapid career progression
IT Strategy, Infrastructure and Security (ISIS) falls within the TGP organization and provides services aimed at improving the strategic intent, transforming economics and effectiveness, and the overall design, of a company's information technology capabilities and/or functions. Information technology capabilities include IT planning and management, IT processes and approaches, and IT assets that provide the operational components necessary to run applications.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 1 year of Enterprise Architecture Strategy or Enterprise Application experience
- Minimum of 1 years of team lead experience
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in two or more of the following layers: Business Architecture, Application Architecture, Security Architecture, Information Architecture, and Technology Architecture.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience migrating to “Cloud”
- Minimum of 1 years of experience recommending future direction to C level executives
- Experience in Togaf, Zachmanns or other formalized framework for Enterprise Architecture
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Able to lead medium to large sized teams
- Able to manage medium to large projects
- Broad, diverse experience and knowledge of major technologies (legacy to emerging).
- Understanding of business parameters and drivers
- Good understanding of Business Case Development
- Ability to articulate technical issues in business terms and vice-versa.
- Demonstrated mastery of the 'technology stack' from infrastructure thru business logic and applications.
- Familiarity with CIO Agenda offerings
- Experience working with CTO/CIO
- Experience at a large global consulting firm (IBM, Deloitte, Cap Gemini)
- At least one deep technology skill (infra, networks, applications, EAI, BI, security, etc.)
- Enterprise Architecture tools such as Popkin, Meta and Troux.
- Desire to continue to broaden technology skills
- Familiarity with IT Strategy process
- Ability to set own direction and leverage subgroup skills and capital to convert initial engagements into major delivery opportunities
- Ability to meet travel 100% requirement; weekly travel to client site
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian