Smarter Process CoC // Business Process Management Architect - San Diego
- San Diego, CA
One of FTR's Client's is searching for a Smarter Process CoC // Business Process Management Architect
With over 30 years of experience FTR has the background to provide all your Staffing and Recruiting Needs. Whether you are looking for Contract/Temporary Professionals to provide expertise for a project, or just to get you through a busy time, or you need Permanent/Direct Placement personnel FTR can assist.
The Business Process Management Architect in the GBS Smarter Process CoC is expected to lead Business Process engagement activities ranging from pre-sales to sales to delivery as required by the client engagement/contract.
They will be subject matter experts in the application of Modeling tools to complex business environments in large global enterprises. They will have demonstrated experience in full life-cycle BPM engagements. They will be responsible for building Proofs of Concepts and demonstrating the capabilities of the BPM discipline, and working to a defined roadmap to address client's critical business needs in conformance with overall corporate objectives.
Expert-level experience with our client, Lombardi, Oracle, SAP, PegaSystems or Tibco Process Modeling tools is required. Prefer functional experience in Customer, Finance and/or Supply Chain processes. Experience in the following Industries is preferred: Banking, Telco, Insurance, Retail. Experience in modeling Simulation and Optimization processes is a plus.
The Smarter Process Center of Competency team is comprised of experts who are globally deployable deep subject matter experts. The Consultants are available to accelerate sales and delivery in high growth areas and emerging markets, thus supplementing local solutioning and delivery excellence capabilities.
This is a worldwide role and candidates will need to travel extensively.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in our client (Blue Works Live), Lombardi, Oracle, SAP, PegaSystems or Tibco Process Modeling tools. Expert level experience is required
- At least 3 years experience in Customer, Finance and/or Supply Chain processes. Functional experience preferred.
- At least 4 years experience in effective Consulting and Communication skills.
- Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- English: Fluent
- Master's Degree
- At least 8 years experience in our client (Blue Works Live), Lombardi, Oracle, SAP, PegaSystems or Tibco Process Modeling tools. Expert level experience is required
- At least 5 years experience in Customer, Finance and/or Supply Chain processes. Functional experience preferred.
- At least 6 years experience in effective Consulting and Communication skills.
Our client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.