Information Management (IM) professionals are focused on collecting and analyzing internal and external data to generate knowledge and value for the organization, including business process decision support at the strategic, tactical and operational levels. The IM Practice seeks to empower organizations to leverage and transform data for achieving innovative results. The Business Intelligence Consultant will have experience working with data warehouses and/or data marts and Business Intelligence concepts, tools and technologies.
Your daily responsibilities will vary by project, but you may find yourself:
· Creating functional requirements as input to application design.
· Developing and testing detailed functional designs for Business Intelligence solutions.
· Using technical expertise to ensure functional requirements are met.
· Supervising application build, test, and deploy activities.
· Only completed applications can be considered.
Not only will you be able to quickly develop your technology skills and understanding, you will also build deep insights into the industries we serve and the global environments in which our clients operate. Right from the start, you'll receive outstanding training, both formal and on-the-job, as well as access to the latest tools and technologies.
· Minimum 2 years Data Technology experience to include Business Intelligence tools, methodologies, and/or responsibilities (for example, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and/or Business Intelligence Reporting)
· Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
· Experience in requirements gathering and data analysis
· Full life cycle Development
· Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
· Experience leading teams
· ETL Tools (Informatica, IBM Datastage, Ab Initio (EME), INFA, Oracle Warehouse Builder)
· BI Reporting Tools (Cognos, Microstrategy, SAP Business Objects, SAS, Oracle OBIEE)
· Analytics or Data Mining
· "Industry" Data Models (i.e., IBM, Teradata, ADRM)
· Integration Data Hubs
· Business Intelligence Competency Centers (BICC)
· Complex Event Processing
· Platforms (Teradata, IBM, TM1, Netezza, DataMirror, Oracle, Essbase, GoldenGate, EMS, Greenplum)
· Data Modeling
· Master Data Management including MDM tools