Java Senior Software Engineer
- Sunnyvale, CA
Fabless Labs is a real-time Big Data solution that integrates quickly and easily into your environment.
We’re hard at work developing a revolutionary fabless approach to Big Data and Analytics solutions in the cloud. If the customer is just getting started with their own analytics efforts, they’re going to dig us. Imagine a platform where you bake up the next killer idea and you’re able to deploy within weeks by using our Data Analytics platform.
- Extensive hands on experience designing and building distributed, Internet scale systems, building frameworks for caching, queuing, parallelism and distributed data storage.
- Solid understanding of multi-threading, concurrency and parallel processing.
- Experience with event-driven programming is a big plus.
- Design and implement complex, highly scalable feature sets for web, middle tier, and database applications.
- 6+ Years working on the Java platform.
- 4+ Years OOP based development, solid experience in OO concepts required.
- 4+ Years design and development experience in a relational database system. SQL Server experience preferred.
- 4+ years on the UNIX OS [RHEL or CentOS]
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Solid understanding of HTTP, SOAP Web Services, XML.
- Understanding of architecture and development methodologies of n-tier system.
- High level of initiative, ability to work without supervision and be able to deliver solid code.
- Possess a professional and cooperative attitude, and the ability to stay focused in high-stress situations.