Java & Mobile Developers
- Seattle, WA
St. Petersburg, Florida
Please note: All applicants must be legally authorized to work for any US employer. No Visa sponsorship available.
Tech Leads (6-8 years experience)
• Take on multiple projects lead role
• Plan for simultaneous tasks on a sprint
• Enforce standards (across application architecture, frameworks, design pattern, testing, etc.)
• Design sound application architecture per standards as well as be accountable to applicable artifacts around technical design, technical training artifacts, production support handoff checklists and related artifacts (ex. But not limited to where all configurations are, what they control, how to troubleshoot typical technical and business errors, useful SQL scripts, the suggested log levels of various code packages)
• Drive the data structure design and work with database group to optimize and implement
• Drive the application required core services design working with ESB development group.
• Stamp approval on developed code
• Institutionalize changes - quality security testing, more efficient use of approved development frameworks, optimized usage of design patterns
• Manage time towards LOE needs of projects/initiative in pipeline prior to implementations phase as well as be accountable to higher confidence accurate LOE during implementation
• Required to always factor in business domain & technical stack – data, main and periphery processes; in mind while diving deeper into application design and framework implementations.
•Possess sufficient communication expertise so as to level-set understanding of and knowledge share across numerous ITS groups.
Tech Master (9+ years experience)
• Possess and stay up-to-date on diverse industry technologies & software that can be directly or indirectly apply to PSCU business model. As well play hands-on development role in implementing such technologies and software.
• Possess knowledge of and continuously improve upon application architecture and design patterns across business domain. They will drive the improvements to standards. As well collaboratively propagate techniques of such improvements across development teams.
• Develop and govern highly efficient coding standards and software development processes that align to PSCU SDLC
• Possess knowledge of and continuously drive towards innovation centric projects or technologies through POC and demonstrative implementations.
• Skilled at simultaneously managing and delivering upon diversified engagement in project development, mentoring, hands-on coaching, application architectural design, and innovation work
• Be engaged with technology centric user community internal and external to PSCU and be abreast on trends and technologies. As well represent as ambassador of PSCU core values.
• Work as a hands-on partner with Oversight, SOA governance, ESB, and other ITS groups around enterprise directions/standards (platforms, software stack, implementations)
Technical Skills Java, JSF, JQuery, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle DB integration, WebServices development (SOAP, REST), IBM MQ, Source Control (SVN, PVCS), Ant, MEAP, JQM, Mobile Native and Mobile Web Development, ESB, JBOSS, CruiseControl, Development Standards & Industry Best Practice around SDLC, Keen understanding and familiarity around industry technology and platforms
Note : Above technical skills are required with current experience.
Interview Process Telephonic round followed by face to face.
Regular Full-time position in St. Petersburg, Florida.