Farmers Insurance Sales Agent/ Agency Manager
- Enola, AR
As a Farmers Insurance Agent, you will have uncapped earning potential and access to top rated corporate training while putting to use your sales, marketing and customer service background. Farmers Insurance Agents have enjoyed a great balance of family life and being business owners for over 85 years.
Did you know that new Farmers Insurance Agents can qualify to earn a $6,000 bonus if they obtain their Series 6 & 63 License within the first 12 months? Already have your Series 6 & 63 License? You can qualify too!
Did you know that Farmers Insurance Agents average $5,000+ per month in commission and subsidy program in Year 1 of the program. In Years 2 - 3, commissions and subsidy average $8,000+ per month?
As Farmers Insurance Agent, you will be calling on prospective clients and generating new sales leads while also managing new and existing customer accounts. You will also have the opportunity to participate in several other exciting business activities including:
- Utilizing proven marketing systems, or those you may develop, to reach potential customers for our Insurance and Financial Services products
- Providing excellent customer service to policyholders
- Attending networking and community events
- Educating and assisting customers
- Creating your daily schedule, emailing and corresponding with customers
The qualified Farmers Agent candidate will have at least a high school diploma, although a college degree is preferred. The ideal Insurance Agent will also have or the ability to achieve:
- General Lines Property & Casualty License / Life & Health License
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Desire to continually learn new products and services
- Desire to be active in the community
- Basic computer skills
- Good credit history with no bankruptcies within the last 12 months
- A favorable criminal record no Felonies
What We Offer
We understand that excellent Agents need excellent rewards, and acting as a Farmers Insurance Agent can be challenging, so we offer a group benefits package that includes:
- Outstanding, uncapped earning potential
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- Retirement plan options
- Career in a secure industry
- Stability with a sound company & industry
- Support of a family oriented business partner with over 85 years of experience
- A top rated Training Program addressing in all facets of the business sales, products, marketing and customer service
- Financial support program in the first three years
- Bonuses, Awards, Recognition, Trips
Interested? For more details on this limited time bonus program, please submit your resume to be contacted for an interview.