Sales Executive-Agency Manager
- Minneapolis, MN
We began our journey in 1928 when two men who shared a dream of providing a quality insurance product at a reasonable price opened the doors to the Farmers Automobile Inter-Insurance Exchange in Los Angeles. In the decades that followed we've grown and adapted to meet the changing needs of Americans, but one constant has remained. We have an unwavering commitment to upholding the ideals with which we began by providing industry-leading products and services to the customers we're privileged to serve.
Today, Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is one of the country's largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses and provides a wide range of other insurance and financial services products.
Farmers Insurance of Mankato, MN is seeking
highly motivated or experienced professionals to promote our diversified
insurance and financial products in and around Mankato. Unlike most insurance
companies we offer more than 65 products that cater to a wide variety of
customers and also promote growth for our agents. Farmers Insurance® is one of the country's largest home
and auto carrier as well as the top specialty product carrier in the U.S. We
have been recognized as the #1 Corporate Training Program by Corporate Exchange
USA & Training Magazine. We are seeking high achievers and we will provide
you with a competitive compensation package, advertising, award winning
training and a supported lead system.
You will have the backing and support of the Farmers organization. We have been
helping people like you build successful agencies for almost 80 years.
The Farmers Career Builder System puts you on the path to success.
Financial assistance for the first 3 years
Exceptional earning potential!
Extensive training & support
• Utilizing Farmers Marketing Systems, or those you may develop, to
reach potential customers for our Insurance and Financial Services products
• Providing excellent customer service to policyholders
• Attending networking & sales events, trade shows & community events
• Educating and assisting customers
• Creating your own daily schedule, emailing and corresponding with customers’
The qualified Insurance Sales Representative candidate will have at least an
Associate’s College Degree. The ideal Insurance Sales Representative will also
• Sales and/or customer service experience
• Excellent communication skills -- both written and verbal
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a fearless and positive attitude
• Self-motivation and goal-orientation
• Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
• Desire to continually learn new products and services
• Desire to be active in the community
• Basic computer skills
• Good credit history -- no chapter 11 or 13 bankruptcies within the last 12
months. No chapter 7 bankruptcies within the last 3 years
• A favorable criminal record -- No Felonies within 8 years
What We Offer
We understand that excellent agents need excellent rewards, and acting as an Insurance
Sales Representative can be challenging, so we offer a group benefits package
• Financial support program in the first three years as you build your business
• Outstanding, uncapped earning potential
• Career/Life Balance. Building your own business.
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
• Retirement plan options
• Career in a secure industry
• Stability with a sound Company & Industry
• Training and support of a family oriented business partner with over 80 years
• A top rated Training Program addressing in all facets of the business --
sales, products, marketing and customer service
• Bonuses, Awards/Recognition, Trips
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AT: http://www.farmersagent.com/dsherman/apply_online/apply_online.htm