Insurance and Financial Services Sales Representative
- Littleton, CO
The Farmers Insurance District Office of Centennial, CO is looking for motivated individuals with or without prior insurance experience to become Farmers representatives.
Founded in 1928, Farmers Insurance ® is one of the country’s largest home and auto carrier as well as the top specialty product carrier in the U.S. We have been recognized as the #1 Corporate Training Program by Corporate Exchange USA & Training Magazine. You will have access to the training and support of a business partner with over 80 years of experience!
You will have the backing and support of the Farmers organization. We have been helping people like you build successful agencies for almost 80 years.
The Farmers Career Builder System puts you on the path to success.
Financial assistance for the first 3 years
Exceptional earning potential!
Extensive training & support
- Utilizing Farmers Marketing Systems, or those you may develop, to reach potential customers for our Insurance products
- Providing excellent customer service to policyholders
- Attending networking & sales events, trade shows & community events
- Educating and assisting customers
- Creating your own daily schedule, emailing and corresponding with customers
The qualified Insurance Sales Representative candidate will have at least an Associate’s Degree. The ideal Insurance Sales Representative will also have:
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a fearless and positive attitude
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Desire to continually learn new products and services
- Desire to be active in the community
- Basic computer skills
- Good credit history – no chapter 11 or 13 bankruptcies within the last 12 months. No chapter 7 bankruptcies within the last 3 years
- A favorable criminal record – No Felonies within 8 years
What We Offer
We understand that excellent agents need excellent rewards, and acting as an Insurance Sales Representative can be challenging, so we offer a group benefits package that includes:
- Financial support program in the first three years as you build your business
- Outstanding, uncapped earning potential
- Career/Life Balance. Building your own business.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- Retirement plan options
- Career in a secure industry
- Stability with a sound Company & Industry
- Training and support of a family oriented business partner with over 80 years of experience
- A top rated Training Program addressing in all facets of the business – sales, products, marketing and customer service
- Bonuses, Awards/Recognition, Trips
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AT: http://www.farmersagent.com/jstoroschuck/apply_online/apply_online.htm