Farmers Insurance Agent/ Manager/ Sales
- Dallas, TX
Farmers Insurance is expanding in your area and our District Office is currently interviewing for a limited number of openings in Plano, Texas and surrounding areas. We offer extensive training, support and resources needed to begin a successful career with Farmers.
We are seeking dedicated Business Professionals and Career Driven college graduates who want to be successful in life!!
Farmers® is one of the country's largest home and auto carriers as well as the top specialty product carrier in the U.S. We have been recognized as the #1 Corporate Training Program by Corporate Exchange USA & Training Magazine. You will have access to the training and support of a business partner with over 80 years of experience!
Unlike most insurance companies we offer more than 65 products plus financial services that cater to a wide variety of customers and also promote growth for our agents.
Job duties would include:
- Consultative sales, marketing, managing and customer service.
Some noteworthy information regarding our position and company include:
- Award-winning training, ranked #1 in the industry (Recognized by Corporate Exchange USA and Training Magazine).
- Comprehensive benefits which include: health, vision, dental, and retirement options
- Competitive new business and renewal commissions plus a straight pay program for your first 3 years, a variety of bonuses and a strong financial support program.
- Payment Assistance package for the first 3 years
- Offering over 65 products and services, including auto, home, life and financial services, plus business insurance, boat, motorcycle, RV’s and more.
The qualified Insurance Sales Representative candidate will have at least an Associate’s Degree. The ideal Insurance Sales Representative will also have:
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a fearless and positive attitude
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Desire to continually learn new products and services
- Desire to be active in the community
- Basic computer skills
- Good credit history – no chapter 11 or 13 bankruptcies within the last 12 months. No chapter 7 bankruptcies within the last 3 years
- Pass a criminal background check