Farmers Insurance Group is looking for individuals ranging from entry level to established business professionals looking for the opportunity for a more rewarding career and way of life. As a Farmers Insurance agent, you will be providing insurance and financial services to individuals, families and businesses. In this position, you will be responsible for marketing and building an insurance and financial services practice. When working with Farmers you receive extensive sales training, product training, and support from your district office throughout your career. Our proven systems will teach you an integrated approach designed to provide real value to your prospects and clients. This will help you create more business and exceed the expectations of your clients.
- Base subsidy income up to $3,000 to $5,000 per month plus commissions and bonuses
- Great commission structure with residual income and bonuses
- Unlimited income potential
- Financial assistance for first three years up to $108,000
- Be your own boss and make your own hours
- Build equity in your business
- Comprehensive training and support in all facets of the business
- Ranked #1 overall in the nation for Training within the Industry
- Opportunity to own and manage your own agency
- Retire with Contract Value
In this position, you will have an outstanding, uncapped earning potential as well as great group benefits for you and your family. We recognize the commitment our agents make to grow their business and support their clients; therefore, we’re proud to provide them with other excellent rewards, including:
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Retirement Options & Family Takeovers
- Awards & Recognition
- Luxury Trips
- Continual Professional Development in Sales, Product, Marketing and Customer Service
As a Sales and Marketing Representative, you will solicit new prospects, sell our products and services, and assist existing clients as necessary. You will also network within your community – attending networking events, sales conferences, and trade shows to market your business and target your preferred audience.
Additional responsibilities of the Sales and Marketing Representative include:
- Providing excellent customer service to policyholders
- Educating customers on their plan options
- Creating your own daily schedule
- Obtaining pertinent licenses and keeping them current
- Staying abreast of evolving industry and product changes
- Making staff hiring and firing decisions
As a Sales and Marketing Representative, you must have strong organizational and time-management skills as well as exceptional interpersonal communication abilities. We are seeking individuals from any background who are willing to work hard and commit themselves to the success of this business opportunity; however, experience in sales, marketing and/or customer service is very beneficial.
Additional requirements of the Sales and Marketing Representative include:
- College experience, a plus
- A good credit history – no bankruptcies within the last 12 months.
- A favorable criminal record “No Felonies”
- A favorable driving record