Farmers Insurance Sales Agent
- Ballinger, TX
We are currently offering qualified and ambitious entrepreneurs the opportunity to become Insurance Sales Business Managers. In this lucrative role, you will go into business for yourself, but not by yourself, as Farmers provides financial support for the first three years while you build your sales! You will also have access to industry-leading training – recognized by Corporate Exchange USA & Training Magazine as the “#1 Corporate Training Program” in America – ensuring that you’re prepared for the challenges of owning your own business.
In this position, you will have an outstanding, uncapped earning potential as well as great group benefits for you and your family. We recognize the commitment our agents make to grow their business and support their clients; therefore, we’re proud to provide them with other excellent rewards, including:
• Health, Dental & Vision Plans
• Life Insurance
• Long-term Disability
• Retirement Options & Family Takeovers
• Awards & Recognition
• Luxury Trips
• Continual Professional Development in Sales, Product, Marketing and Customer Service
Responsibilities and Requirements
You will solicit new prospects, sell our products and services, and assist existing clients as necessary. You will also network within your community – attending networking events, sales conferences, and trade shows to market your business and target your preferred audience.
Additional responsibilities for the Sales Agent position include:
• Providing excellent customer service to policyholders
• Educating customers on their options
• Creating your own daily schedule
• Obtaining insurance licenses and keeping them current
• Staying abreast of evolving industry and product changes
• Making staff hiring and firing decisions
As an Insurance Sales Agent, you must have strong organizational and time-management skills as well as exceptional interpersonal communication abilities. We are seeking individuals from any background who are willing to work hard and commit themselves to their own success; however, experience is sales, marketing and/or customer service is very beneficial.
Additional requirements of the Insurance Sales Agent include:
• College experience, a plus
• A good credit history – no bankruptcies within the last 12 months.
• A favorable criminal record (No Felonies)