Sales Professional/ Insurance Agent
- Lakewood, CO
You have the experience. We'll provide the support.
Farmers Insurance® invites you to consider a smart business move. If you know what it takes to manage a business, now is your opportunity to run one with great earning potential. As a Farmers Agent/Agency Manager, you can help your customers make sound decisions about coverage at every stage of their lives, while also giving them options to help achieve their financial dreams.
As a Farmers Insurance Agent/ Agency Manager, you'll have an outstanding, uncapped earning potential, as well as great benefits for you and your family. We offer everything you need to succeed in your new business, including:
- Award-winning training through our University of Farmers®
- Financial start-up support
- Ongoing business & customer service support
- Uncapped commissions
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Retirement Options & Family Takeovers
- Bilingual Bonus $5,000
- Awards & Recognition
- Luxury Trips
- And much more…
You will solicit new prospects, sell our products and services, and assist existing clients as necessary. You will also network within your community – attending networking events, sales conferences, and trade shows to market your business and target your preferred audience.
Additional responsibilities as a Farmers Agency Manager include:
- Providing excellent customer service to policyholders
- Educating customers on their options
- Creating your own daily schedule
- Obtaining insurance licenses and keeping them current
- Staying abreast of evolving industry and product changes
- Making staff hiring and firing decisions
You must have strong organizational and time-management skills as well as exceptional interpersonal communication abilities. We are seeking individuals from any background who are willing to work hard and commit themselves to their own success; however, experience is sales, marketing and/or customer service is very beneficial.
Additional requirements of a Farmers Insurance Agency Manager include:
- A good credit history – no bankruptcies within the last 12 months.
- A favorable criminal record-No Felonies
- College experience, a plus