PHP Web Developers/ Software Engineers
- Washington, DC
Federal Hill Consulting (FHC) is a Woman Owned Small Business located in a HUBZone providing IT Consulting and Staffing Solutions to private and public sector organizations. FHC was built around the core values of People, Service and Commitment. We provide exceptionally skilled and qualified IT professionals. We pledge to provide first-class service beyond expectations. We are fully committed to helping our clients and employees achieve their goals. Your success is our success!
Federal Hill Consulting has partnered with a large government integrator to identify 3 PHP Web Developers/Software Engineers/ Architects to support a federal project based in Indian Head, MD. This position requires a current Top Secret/SCI level Security Clearance (Active Top Secret is okay). Candidates will be in a collaborative and fast-paced work environment. The 3 openings are for a range of skills sets from JR- MID- SR and Architect Level PHP Developers. Due to Federal Government regulations, all candidates must have an active TS or TS/SCI Clearance to be considered.
The PHP Web Developer/Engineers will be:
- Supporting a highly visible project supporting vital defense initiatives
- Developing user-interfaces by interpreting written and verbal requirements
- Integrating several data feeds (SOAP, REST, XML, and RSS)
- Interacting with the Customer and users to directly influence the direction of development
- Candidates advanced in Java, Perl or Python will be considered.
Candidates must have an Active TS or TS/SCI clearance.
2-3 years of PHP Coding and Oracle experience required