Graphic Designer/UI Developer (Contract Position)
- Cleveland, OH
• 10+ years IT experience.
• 10+ years’ experience in the entire Oracle Databases and Oracle Applications environment.
• Experience with implementing and supporting Oracle Data Guard, Oracle RAC, and ASM.
• Extensive experience in EBS implementation or support, in-depth knowledge of different phases of EBS implementation lifecycle.
• Experience with Installation/Upgrade/Patching with eBusiness Suite and Databases.
• Strong technical expertise and functional exposure to Oracle eBusiness Suite (R12/11i).
• Experience with DataGuard running on Linux is preferred.
• In-depth Knowledge of Oracle Demantra and Advanced Supply Chain Planning is a plus.
• Strong expertise in Oracle Database and EBS Performance Tuning and Optimization.
• Extensive experience with Unix/Linux platform.
• Ability to understand and apply advanced database administration and management techniques.
• Extensive experience in working with customers to build and formulate business requirements.
• Experience in developing documentation, white papers and presentations to all levels of management and technical staff.
• Exposure to Oracle OBIEE, Informatica, SSO, OIM, ODI, Weblogic server is a plus.
• Exposure to other RDBMS systems such as MySQL and SQL*Server would be a plus.
• Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
• Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to conduct research into database issues, standards, and products.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
• Certifications in Oracle 10g/11g Administration is desirable.
• Certifications in Oracle 10g/11g RAC Administration is desirable.
Jim Replogle @216-854-3777