Global Hyperion Leader
- Cleveland, OH
Local fortune 500 organization (Cleveland, OH)
Global Hyperion Team Leader
Salary range: up to $113K Relocation Assistance: Yes
The Global Hyperion Team Leader role is responsible for implementation and support of Hyperion Planning and Essbase Applications. The incumbent will manage a team of Hyperion developers. Additionally, the incumbent will be required to participate on projects with responsibilities including, but not limited to, leading requirements definition workshops, developing design documentation, application of better practices within performance reporting and planning process areas, developing/configuring the Hyperion Planning solution, data migration, system testing and end-user training. Provide technical and business knowledge to ensure the Hyperion solution is configured & leveraged to the best advantage. Lead the Hyperion team to deliver new process solutions based on the configuration of the Oracle/Hyperion toolset (Planning, Essbase, DRM, EPMA , BI+).
Knowledge & Experience
• 10+ years IT experience.
• Supervisor experience preferred.
• 3+ years of experience implementing Hyperion Planning and Performance Reporting for large multinational companies.
• Full project cycle experience (design through rollout).
• Good understanding of ODI and DRM.
• Experience on OBIEE integration will be an advantage.
• Good understanding of EPMA, Outlines, Calc Scripts and Business Rules.
• Familiarity with ASO and BSO Essbase apps.
• Good understanding of report development (Financial Reporting, Web Analysis, Smart View).
• Understanding of Oracle eBusiness Suite is desired.
• Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems.
• Working knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards.
• Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
• Strong knowledge/understanding of finance and accounting is a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Exceptional ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
• Excellent systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
• Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
• Exceptional ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.
Formal Education & Certification
• Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
• Master degree in Computer science or business preferred.
Jim Replogle @216-854-3777