- Atlanta, GA
Launched in May 2012, Femme La Gloire is a company dedicated to the art of success, covering the lifestyles of a range of different artists in a competitive industry with content driven by a creative culture.
Artist Ambassadors at Femme La Gloire handle marketing and sales efforts for photographers, graphic designers, illustrators, musicians, writers, and other creative artists. You're already an expert schmoozer and you're happy to talk up artists (prospects) at all sorts of outings and events.
The successful candidate will already have a developed network of affluent people and/or groups that like their taste. Knowledge within the art, music, and/or film industry is a must. The ability to think creatively and strategically in a high-paced environment is highly recommended.
Femme La Gloire maintains an online presence only and we're currently recruiting artist ambassadors to add to the local presence in Atlanta.
- Handle artists and their portfolios, comments, and updates
- Keep content current in website listings by staying in touch with the editorial department
- Scout artists such as photographers, graphic designers, illustrators, musicians, writers, producers, etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the artists
- Work closely with client accounts for bookings
- Have fun!
- 50% Commission
- Highly self-motivated and a self-starter
- Great organization skills
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Strong networking and relationship building abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong marketing skills
- Prospecting and closing skills
- Famliar with Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Spreadsheet, Calendar, Email)
Please read the job description thoroughly to completely understand the duties and requirements for this position. When applying, be sure to attach a cover letter to your application. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.