Freelance Animator & GFX Artist
- Portland, OR
We have an ambitious mission at Filmless: provide the fastest, easiest, and most affordable way for companies to get professional videos. As a rapidly growing company, we're searching for individuals as determined as us who are ready to step up, take ownership, and wear as many hats as needed to achieve the highest level of success.
Check out our videos on our website before applying so that you know what kind of videos we create: http://www.filmless.com/
And if you want to stay in the loop with our work, please subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQeliCfKMF6r-cvp6dNpMgw
We’re looking for the best Motion Graphics Designers to help us create custom graphics for our client’s videos. You are a self-motivated person, with an eye for quality and aesthetics. This is a work from home job so you can work from any city, state, or country. Specifically, you should be able to:
• Conceptualize, visualize and design special effects, animation, or other visual images for our clients videos (explainer, promo and interview style)
• Produce animated graphics ranging from lower thirds, logos, and bumpers to full productions
• Modify/Rework existing motion graphics assets
• Collaborate with clients and team members
• BA in Graphic Design, Animation, Film or a related field is preferred
• At least 3 years of experience in multimedia design, motion graphics, video editing and animation
• Must have a reel or portfolio of work to demonstrate skills and abilities
• Strong foundational knowledge of layout, color, grids, icons, typography, proportion, photography, and motion/rich media
• Expert knowledge of After Effects, Cinema 4D, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
• Must own a Mac or Windows based PC or laptop
• Ability to use screen recording software like Camtasia
• Able to work with After Effects templates and create custom graphics
• Must have experience working on content that appeals to wide audiences
• Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
•Please submit your resume and include the following in the message box:
o Why are you interested in working at Filmless?
o What’s your favorite movie and why?