Financial Planning Internship
- Cincinnati, OH
Financial Management Group is a highly respected wealth planning firm that delivers comprehensive financial planning and independent investment management through a personalized approach and extraordinary service.
The financial planning intern will primarily work with the financial planning team; however, there will be an opportunity to work with the investments department and gain exposure to the investment side of the business. This position will provide plenty of resume building experience through participation in the development of the comprehensive financial plans FMG is known for.
- Assisting planning department in preparing for client meetings.
- Providing investment fund research to portfolio manager.
- Printing portfolio reports and reviewing with portfolio manager.
- Entering client data into financial planning and CRM software.
This position will give valuable exposure to all aspects of what it takes to work for a leading personal financial planning company. It will also provide an opportunity to see how exciting and rewarding a career as a Financial Advisor can be.
Education and Experience
- We are seeking a college Junior or Senior with an Accounting and/or Finance major.
Skills and Knowledge
- Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Organized and able to multitask.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Team player, collaborative, able to work effectively with other team members.
Please send resume via email or fax to Matt Will.