- Birmingham, AL
Reel Life International exists to work alongside the church to cultivate a passion for the Gospel through short-term missions. Their core business is helping to mobilize the church into active and passionate obedience to the commands of Christ regarding the lost, the poor, the orphan and the widow.
The culture of Reel Life International is focused, passionate, enthusiastic and devoted to their mission. The work atmosphere is flexible and team-oriented with an expectation of excellence in everything they do.
- Network with businesses, churches, and ministry leaders to recruit short-term teams and raise financial support for sustainable, Gospel-Centered ministry projects.
- Build relationships with business and ministry leaders for gospel partnership.
- Recruit and train short-term trip leaders to be effective disciple-makers.
- Recruit and prepare trip participants for cross-cultural travel.
- Connect participants with opportunities for further discipleship and local ministry involvement following their trip with us.
- Seek opportunities to speak at churches, conferences and to various ministry groups.
Leadership experience in some aspect of ministry or discipleship, development or sales experience as well as speaking, teaching and making presentations. Experience in short-term missions is also required.
Bachelors degree required.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills: telephone skills, active listening, and ability to follow up promptly
- Skill in planning and preparing oral presentations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to teach and speak in front of various audiences
- Skill in leading and motivating people
- Ability to work well with others on a team, including roles of both a servant as well as a leader
- Ability to multi-task and flexible to adapt to changes quickly when necessary.
- Basic computer and systems knowledge
This individual will be required to raise their own personal support.