Interactive Project Manager
- Birmingham, AL
Leap Logic is a Birmingham, Alabama based web development and branding studio. They specialize in combining thoughtful design with powerful technology to turn visitors into customers. Services include strategic planning, branding, web experience and platform development. Leap Logic is an agency where culture is extremely important. Their core values are Quality, Trust, Family, Growth, Fun, and Humility. This is a place where your family and your work is valued. Who can beat a 40 hour work week with 3 weeks paid time off? Leap Logic wants to work with individuals that value not only their work but the people they engage with outside of the workplace.
The Project Manager has the exciting opportunity to wear many hats within the organization. The Project Manager guides internal and external projects by balancing scope, time, cost and quality while maintaining a positive environment that promotes individual development and high performance standards. He/she will be partnering alongside the design director and development director to accomplish client projects. This person must have the ability to engage well with the team and with clients.
- Work primarily with design and development teams.
- Prepare agenda and meet with clients before the launch of a new project.
- Develop a project plan and estimated hours for team. Make an outline for how the project should go.
- Contribute to strategic problem solving over a variety of situations.
- Make sure schedules are aligned among the team. Track and monitor existing projects (status, scheduling)
- Assist teams with managing project details such as collecting information, following up on outstanding questions, creating meetings agendas and to-do lists.
- Consistently monitor the pulse of each project. Make sure projects are moving according to timeline and goal.
- Utilize software tools to manage project details.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager with a software company, studio, agency, or client focused industry
- Follow through - must be excellent on seeing projects through from start to finish
- Great listener - must listen well to clients and team members
- Strong organizational and time management skills is a must
- Effective communicator - must have the ability to gain trust with teammates and clients
- Confidence and vision - this person has the ability to think outside of the box in order to get things done
- Aligns with company vision and values
- Knowledge of Branding, Web, and Software Development projects is a major plus
- PMP certification is a plus
- Experience using industry leading software management tools is expected
- 40 hour work weeks expected (Leap Logic values your family and personal time)
- Health and Dental Benefits paid by employer
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- Extended holiday time around Thanksgiving (3 days) , Christmas (5 days) , and New Years (2)
- Competitive Salary Opportunity