HOME HEALTH AIDE (HHA)
- North Beach, MD
First Healthcare Networks, LLC
We are dedicated to the highest level of professional care to return our patients to optimal health, to enhance their quality of life and meet their social and emotional needs.
We are a local Home Health agency clinician owned and operated.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client, such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
- Accompany clients to doctors' offices and on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance and companionship.
- Administer prescribed oral medications under written direction of physician or as directed by home care nurse and aide.
- Care for children who are disabled or who have sick or disabled parents.
- Massage patients and apply preparations and treatments, such as liniment, alcohol rubs, and heat-lamp stimulation.
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, and problems in order to report and discuss observations with a supervisor or case manager.
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or automobiles, and with dressing and grooming.
- Provide patients and families with emotional support and instruction in areas such as infant care, preparing healthy meals, independent living, and adaptation to disability or illness.
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
- Plan, purchase, prepare, and serve meals to patients and other family members, according to prescribed diets.
- Direct patients in simple prescribed exercises and in the use of braces or artificial limbs.
- Check patients' pulse, temperature and respiration.
MUST BE A CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDE WITH VALID CURRENT LICENSE
We look forward to receiving your application!All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
First Health Care Network LLC
1408 golf course drive
Tel. +1 / 301 / 8083686