Data Entry Operator - 00007
- Salt Lake City, UT
One of the world’s leading providers of business management solutions. We offer customized services for the healthcare industry.
Enters data from images into the data capture system. Inputs appropriate data in prescribed format, utilizing basic knowledge of computer software or system. Cross references data to ensure accuracy and completeness; scans and edits for errors during entry.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Works towards and meets production goals as specified by the unit supervisor
- Completes work within the quality guidelines specified by the client and/or Firstsource
- Records daily production into the Production Reporting System on a daily basis, which provides Supervisors/Administrator of data counts, individual turnaround time statistics, etc.
- Ensures strict confidentiality of client information as specified by HIPAA and the client
- Copies and files paper source data, as required
- Other duties as assigned or specified by supervisor or manager
- High school diploma or a equivalent required
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
- General PC knowledge and keyboarding
- Ability to read and interpret general business correspondence, procedure manuals, and specific data
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- Excellent 10 key skills
- Ability to perform basic math functions – addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in an environment with fluctuating workloads
- Overtime will be required, and must have flexible schedule
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time