Collections floor supervisor
- Amherst, NY
Firstsource is an innovative provider of customer-centric business process services. With a network of 48 delivery centers spread across US, UK, Philippines, India and Sri Lanka, Firstsource provides services to organizations in the Healthcare, Communication, Publishing, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance industries. The company’s services – Customer Management, Data Processing and Collections – complemented with best-of-breed processes, intellectual property (IP) assets, and quality of service help clients not only improve customer satisfaction but also reduce operational costs, record process improvements and more importantly focus on core competence.
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives.
- Monitor Collection Representative’s ability to achieve productivity, efficiency and accuracy of all processes.
- Utilize and communicate performance data to enhance collector performance to meet monthly financial goals.
- Conduct collector performance evaluations to provide employee coaching and development for continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, client standards, and federal and state laws.
- Continental development of staff though ongoing coaching, training and mentoring.
- Oversee team performance measures and provides regular progress reports to manager.
- Conduct employee disciplinary procedures.
- Prioritize workflow and communicate priorities effectively with Collection Representatives.
- Meet or exceed attrition rate targets.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ensure work flows and file maintenance procedures are followed
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned or needed.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge and use of the phone system, including Symposium (after training)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with a personal computer and basic keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of the CUBS Collection Application, system software (after training)
- Knowledge of the Dialer Collection Application (after training)
- Able to locate customers through interpretation of CBR's and other sources of information.
- Basic math knowledge with emphasis on calculating percentages.
- Knowledge of the client's business and requirements to include work standards.
- Knowledge of FDCPA and State Laws.
- Knowledge of Firstsource's Policies and Procedures.
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to read, interpret, and effectively communicate Operational data (MITS).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.