Basic Purpose and Function:
Manage quality assurance programs and personnel at all company sites. Provide supervision and training to assigned quality assurance staff. Observe, assess and direct quality assurance activities.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assess quality assurance programs at all company sites for effectiveness and compliance to client and regulatory standards
· Responsible for reviewing FDCPA reports and conduct additional monitors for high risk agents.
· Responsible for FDCPA reports and completed evaluation sheets.
· Monitor weekly progress of QA specialist call monitoring and file audits
· Review QA specialists' work product for accuracy
· Conduct annual reviews with staff
· Conduct call monitoring calibrations
· Review and respond to client audits
· Assemble and Communicate QA findings to Firstsource Management
· Maintain knowledge of client work standards and audit requirements
· Inform new hires of QA job responsibilities and QA's role within Firstsource
· Provide new hire feedback to Human Resources
· Monthly monitoring of QA Specialist performance & remedial training if needed
· Oversee QA Specialist training
· Conduct the annual skills re-verifications
· Overseeing scheduling and staffing requirements for department
· Other duties as assigned or needed
· Twoto three years customer service or quality assurance experience
· BasicComputer and Math Skills
· AdvancedKnowledge of MS Word/Excel/Outlook
· Strongproblem solving skills