- Amherst, NY
We assist in enrollment and billing services, while helping patients get the medical coverage, financial assistance and social services benefits they need.
Basic Purpose and Function
· Assist in the support of all network operations and systems infrastructure.
· Administer production systems to ensure proper functionality, data integrity, availability, and client processing.
· Assist with various tasks related to desktop installation and support.
· Assist with maintenance of desktops, telephones, printers, and monitors.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
· Oversee the day-to-day operations of data systems including performance monitoring, capacity and preventative maintenance.
· Provide Help Desk Leadership and Level 2 Escalation support.
· Assist end-users in accessing information, troubleshooting problems and resolving system inquiries.
· Assist with employee moves, adds, and changes.
· Assist in the monitoring and troubleshooting of the Network Operation Center Environments.
· Monitor, track and report on requisite metrics.
· Administer systems to ensure proper system functions, data integrity, system availability and client processing.
· Ensure compliance with company technology policies.
· Perform installation maintenance and replacement of desktops, monitors, telephones, and printers.
· Review, define and communicate user requirements to internal/external providers and vendors.
· Available to perform off hours duties for work required during down time.
Minimum skills required
· Ability to participate effectively in a team atmosphere.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Comprehensive knowledge of data networks, internet/intranet concepts, servers, software and hardware tools.
· Comprehensive knowledge of various operating systems including Windows Server and Linux/Unix.
· Comprehensive knowledge of LAN/WAN architecture.
· Comprehensive knowledge of Routers/Firewalls.