Technology/ Telecom Support Specialist
- Amherst, NY
We assist in enrollment and billing services, while helping patients get the medical coverage, financial assistance and social services benefits they need.
Basic Purpose and Function
· Administer systems to ensure proper system functioning, data integrity, availability and client processing.
· Perform various tasks related to PC installation and support.
· Perform personal computer, telephone, printer, workstation and monitor maintenance.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
· Oversee the day-to-day operations of data systems, including performance monitoring, capacity and preventative maintenance.
· Assist end-users in accessing information, troubleshooting problems and resolving system inquires.
· Assist with employee moves, adds and changes.
· Ensure compliance with company technology policies.
· Perform installation maintenance and replacement of desktops, monitors, telephones, and printers.
· Review, define and communicate user requirements to internal/external providers and vendors.
Minimum Skills Requirements (after training)
· Knowledge of PC hardware and software technology, including various FTP software products.
· Knowledge of network operating systems such as Windows Server and LINUX.
· Knowledge of LAN/WAN communications.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to participate effectively in a team atmosphere.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.