Client Relations Analyst
- Amherst, NY
Basic Purpose and Function:
Responsible for providing effective customer service for internal and external customers by processing exceptions, performing client reporting and file processing and resolving system inquires.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming client requests via toll-free number or email
- Process all electronic and written correspondence as required by client
- Report settlement, bankruptcy and reopen account information as required by client
- Photocopy and file customer correspondence as required by client
- Process electronic client files and activate new account placements
- Review internal/external customer requirements and clearly define & communicate them to service providers & vendors
- Assist internal/external customer in accessing information, troubleshooting problems and resolving system inquiries
Other duties as assigned or needed
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Telephone Skills [after training]
- Knowledge of client reporting, exception processing and file processing requirements
- Knowledge of the CUBS Application System [after training]
- Knowledge of ftp software products [after training]
- One year of customer service experience
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple task simultaneously
- Detail oriented
- Computer and/or data entry experience
- Knowledge of Firstsource’s Policies and Procedures
- Strong communication skills [verbal and written
- Contact with all employees of the company.
- Contacts outside the company with entire client base as required by job responsibilities/duties.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PAY FOR THIS POSITION IS $12-$13/hr