- Amherst, NY
We assist in enrollment and billing services, while helping patients get the medical coverage, financial assistance and social services benefits they need.
Basic Purpose and Function
The Recruiting assistant will be working with both the Payroll and Recruiting departments.
Sources resumes, screens applicants, conducts phone screens and performs administrative duties to support local and national sites. Assist the payroll department with day to day processes.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Sources resumes and applicants through various mediums
- Conducts phone interviews and schedules face-to-face interviews with management team
- Conducts reference checks on applicants
- Sends out rejection letters
- Makes offers of employment to successful candidates
- Ensures applicant packets are complete and compliant
- Enters applicant data in Peoplesoft
- Tracking vacation and personal time
- Assisting with projects and tasks from other HR departments.
- Employment Verifications.
Minimum Skill Requirements
- At least one year related experience
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications (proficient in excel and word)
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel with tact and diplomacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to handle confidential information
Pay is $11-$12/hr
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.