Collection Representative - Operations - 22183
- Amherst, NY
It's time to be part of a progressive company with a reputable and energizing workplace! We want you to be a part of our team and our success!
Firstsource provides best-in-class resources, with unmatched service. We specialize in customer care, relationship management, and collections & recoveries.
We are now seeking COLLECTION REPRESENTATIVES
OPEN INTERVIEWS EVERY WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY
9am - 2pm
205 Bryant Woods South
Amherst, NY 14228
* No experience necessary - customer service background preferred!
* Hourly rate PLUS monthly bonus
* Paid Training
* Comprehensive benefit package
* Flexible Schedule
Collection Representatives contact assigned customers and provides solutions and arrangements for deliquent accounts.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Utilize telephones, letters and skip tracing techniques to contact customers
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Knowledge and use of the phone system
- Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Firstsource’s policies and procedures
- Attain monthly collector goals
- Maintain knowledge of the client’s business and requirements to include work standards
- Comply with Federal and State laws
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months customer service experience
- Effective communication skills
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Knowledge of the CUBS Collection Application system software (after training)
- Knowledge of the Dialer Collection Application (after training)
- Able to locate customers through interpretation of CBR’s and other sources of information (after training)
- Basic math knowledge with emphasis on calculating percentages
- Knowledge of the client’s business and requirements to include work standards (after training)
- Knowledge of FDCPA and state laws (after training)
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.