Account Resolution Specialist - 25465 CB
- Gahanna, OH
We assist in enrollment and billing services, while helping patients get the medical coverage, financial assistance and social services benefits they need.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am to 4:30pm
Collects on aging medical insurance claims, either in the office or at the client site.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Files claims using all appropriate forms and attachments
- Researches account denials and files written appeals when necessary
- Evaluates the information received from the client to determine the necessary attachments or supporting documents to send with each claim
- Ensures the integrity of each claim billed
- Documents all efforts in CUBS system and any other computer system necessary
- Verifies patient information and benefits
- Appeals accounts in writing and drafts letters to clients
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Formal training in Insurance Billing preferred
- Knowledge of all insurance payers preferred
- Proficient PC knowledge and ability to type 30-40 wpm
- Professional written and verbal communications skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in busy work environment
- Able to stay on task with little to no supervision
- Some travel required
- Working extended hours may be required, as is sitting for extended hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO/AA guidelines.