Part Time Account Representative
- Amherst, NY
Basic Purpose and Function
The collection representative will contact assigned customers and collect delinquent balances.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
· Utilize telephones, letters and skip tracing techniques to contact customers and obtain payment
· Maintain a high level of customer service
· Attain monthly collector goal
· Comply with Federal and State laws
Minimum Skills Requirements (after training)
· Knowledge and use of the phone system.
· Effective communication skills.
· Basic computer and keyboarding skills.
· Knowledge of the CUBS Collection Application (system software).
· Knowledge of the Dialer Collection Application.
· Able to locate customers through interpretation of CBR’s and other sources of information.
· Basic math knowledge with emphasis on calculating percentages.
· Knowledge of the client’s business and requirements to include work standards.
· Knowledge of FDCPA and state laws.
· Knowledge of Firstsource’s policies and procedures.
· High school diploma or GED
· At least 6 months customer service, sales or collection experience
· At least 6 months collections experience (India only)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FIRSTSOURCE is looking for CUSTOMER-FOCUSED individuals who can help people arrange payments for their accounts. We are looking for ADVOCATES for the customer who can service their accounts, professionally respond to their inquiries, and create a positive CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
We partner with the TOP credit card issuers – COMPLIANCE and SERVICE are what make us successful.
$9-$11/hr + monthly bonus potential
This position is 25 hours per week. There will be 3 weeks of training from 5pm-10pm M-F and after training you would be required to work 5pm-10pm M-F.
Training class starting November 4th!
Send your resume to email@example.com
Text us about the opportunity @ 716-217-1708
Call us @ 716-564-4967
OPEN INTERVIEWS EVERY WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY from 9am-2pm
205 Bryant Woods South
Amherst, NY 14228