Account Resolution Specialist - 25801
- Columbus, OH
We assist in enrollment and billing services, while helping patients get the medical coverage, financial assistance and social services benefits they need.
Collects on aging medical insurance claims, either in the office or at the client site.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Files claims using all appropriate forms and attachments
- Researches account denials and files written appeals when necessary
- Evaluates the information received from the client to determine the necessary attachments or supporting documents to send with each claim
- Ensures the integrity of each claim billed
- Documents all efforts in CUBS system and any other computer system necessary
- Verifies patient information and benefits
- Appeals accounts in writing and drafts letters to clients
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Formal training in Insurance Billing preferred
- Knowledge of all insurance payers preferred
- Proficient PC knowledge and ability to type 30-40 wpm
- Professional written and verbal communications skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in busy work environment
- Able to stay on task with little to no supervision
- Some travel required
- Working extended hours may be required, as is sitting for extended hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO.AA guidelines.