Temporary - Buyer II
- 111 Oyster Point Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FPRX) is a publicly traded, clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing innovative immuno-oncology protein therapeutics to improve the lives of patients with serious diseases. We have an industry-leading and differentiated drug discovery platform. Our comprehensive proprietary libraries of the extracellular proteome, differentiated screening capabilities and protein therapeutic generation and engineering capabilities comprise a unique and powerful IND engine that will continue to generate important development programs. This uniquely positions us to discover novel pathways and targets in immuno-oncology. Our success with our drug discovery platform has led to a pipeline that is on track to more than double to five development programs in clinical trials across multiple indications in 2018. We also have several undisclosed research programs at different points of the target validation and molecule generation phases that have the potential to yield our next wave of development-stage therapeutic biologics. And we continue to fuel this process at the earliest stages with new screens planned this year.
Five Prime is committed to innovation and outstanding science to develop effective new drugs for the treatment of severe diseases. We value our culture of openness, collaboration and productivity. The company is in a strong financial position and has an effective executive team and Board of Directors. Discover more about FivePrime at www.fiveprime.com.
We seek a Buyer II to join our Purchasing and Procurement team for a six month temporary assignment. This position will support our purchasing and procurment team as we transition from our current purchasing system, Point Purchasing, to a new Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment. Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Process and manage purchase orders for supplies and services by phone, fax, email and cXML in a time-sensitive, high-volume, exciting environment.
- Expedite & reschedule open orders, communicating order status or issues to requestors in a timely manner.
- Keep detailed order status in system at all times.
- Review past due items report and work with Receiving to resolve any past due deliveries.
- Keep invoice discrepancies at a minimum and partner with AP to quickly resolve any that occur.
- Update PO’s to prepare for data migration from legacy system to new ERP system
- Work on other projects associated with transition to new ERP.
- Minimum one year purchasing experience issuing PO’s, dealing directly with vendors
- Biotech/Pharma experience highly preferred
- Point Purchasing and Microsoft Dynamics AX or 365 experience highly desired.
- Outlook, Excel, Word skills required
- Detail oriented, good communication & organizational skills
- Must be able to efficiently process orders in a time-sensitive, high-volume environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Understanding of SOX controls a plus
At FivePrime, we believe a diverse workforce drives our success as a company. We are always working to create an environment where different backgrounds and viewpoints are valued and celebrated.
FivePrime is an equal opportunity employer. FivePrime makes employment decisions, including in recruitment and selection, without consideration of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or disability.Please call or reply with any comments.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.