Temporary HR Operations Specialist
- 111 Oyster Point Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FPRX) is a publicly traded, clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing innovative immuno-oncology protein therapeutics to improve the lives of patients with serious diseases. Our industry-leading drug discovery platform, which includes comprehensive proprietary libraries of the extracellular proteome and differentiated screening capabilities, has led to a pipeline comprising five development programs in clinical trials across multiple indications in 2019. We also have several undisclosed research programs that have the potential to yield our next wave of development-stage therapeutic biologics. And we continue to fuel this process using our proprietary screens to discover new immuno-oncology targets.
Five Prime is committed to innovation and outstanding science to develop effective new drugs for the treatment of severe diseases. We value our culture of openness, collaboration and productivity. Discover more about FivePrime at www.fiveprime.com.
- SOX and Compliance responsibilities including weekly and monthly reports, documentation, records management, and employee file maintenance
- Coordinate the recruiting process with external recruiters and agencies.
- Manage hiring process administration using our Applicant Tracking System (SmartRecruiters)
- Liaise with payroll and finance for various employee related items.
- Manage employee orientation and onboarding.
- Answer employee questions and solve problems quickly.
- Backup HRIS administrator (ADP Workforce Now) with 100% accuracy. Utilize the system to create monthly HR dashboard reports and monthly metrics
- Partner with the HR team to create and maintain a detailed HR Process Guide
- Administrative duties including processing and managing purchase orders, reconciling invoices, respond to EDD information requests, and submitting contracts in the Fine Print contract management software.
- Other projects/ duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Working knowledge of HRIS; Experience with ADP HRIS is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail, with excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Advanced skills in Excel is a plus
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality
- Strong sense of professional integrity and judgment
- Resourceful with a strong customer service orientation
At FivePrime, we believe a diverse workforce drives our success as a company. We are always working to create an environment where different backgrounds and viewpoints are valued and celebrated.
FivePrime is an equal opportunity employer. FivePrime makes employment decisions, including in recruitment and selection, without consideration of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or disability.Please call or reply with any comments.