The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for the maintenance and inventory management of the warehouse. The coordinator will assure effective execution of shipping and receiving associated with the regional installation and service of the FlexSteel products.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The individual in this position must use initiative and judgment arranging job details to achieve predetermined objectives. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain good, positive communication with clients, supervisors, subordinates and be a team player.
- Conduct warehouse activities in a manner that assures a high level of customer satisfaction (internal and external customers)
- Coordinates with regional personnel for the purpose of providing service and equipment to clients and other facilities within the company.
- Supply accurate and complete field service related transfer documents.
- Monitors mail, inventories, and shipments to ensure the accurate tracking of assets.
- Comply with all HSEQ regulations with a specific emphasis on proper storage and maintenance of equipment and materials.
- Assist in the design and development of facilities and equipment to best maintain the facility operations.
- Monitor and maintain assigned inventory programs and/or projects for the purpose of maintaining conformity to all administrative, state, and federal requirements.
- Provide maintenance and daily inspections to forklifts and other equipment used in the facility and received from the field.
- Provide maintenance and housekeeping at the facility to ensure a clean, organized, and safe work environment.
- Perform other functions, activities, or duties as directed by supervisor.
This position may be responsible for directing or coordinating the work activities of others while onsite as job lead.
- There are no direct supervisory responsibilities.