Performs high frequency sales contacts focused on all existing customer accounts at the applicable Sales Area. Responsible for daily communication transactions preparation of commercial and technical proposals for the sale of FlexSteel in supporting Area and National sales objectives. Key function includes coordination, execution and collaboration with Area Sales Manager, Sales Representatives and overall strategic marketing initiatives at applicable Sales Area.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The individual in this position must use initiative and judgment arranging job details to achieve predetermined objectives. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coordinate all aspects of proposal production in accordance with firm proposal process, including the assembly and delivery of Proposal Documents, as needed, and defined by Area Sales Manager.
- Work to produce high-quality budgetary proposals and other material on time with minimal disruption to office production.
- Assist in implementation of the company’s marketing strategy, public relations efforts and their development as assigned. Coordinate trade shows, conferences and miscellaneous marketing seminars.
- Organize and maintain all proposal data using company’s CRM programs/systems as appropriate.
- Attend proposal related meetings/presentations as requested.
- May occasionally be required to drive automobile to deliver proposals to potential clients, to DHL or Federal Express, or to the airport, as required to meet submission deadline.
- Support the assigned Area Sales Team with anything from providing customers and prospects marketing materials, material samples from budgetary proposal and contract development phase of a program through award.
- Proactively communicate the status of proposal production on a regular basis to upper management and following through when client has requests.
- Organizes and maintains information on prospects, clients, competitors and their key actors (e.g., changes, accomplishments, other activities, ownership and management, location of operations, and telephone numbers of contacts).
- Supports Area Sales Team forecast reports and maintenance.
- Manage the office environment including answering the main company line, first line of contact for all guests, responsible for all mailings and deliveries, ordering supplies, coordinating the conference room schedule, if needed.
- Support all key account sales meetings as necessary.
- Support all trade show and Area conferences as necessary.
This position may be responsible for directing or coordinating the work activities of others. The following positions report directly to this position:
- There are no supervisory responsibilities.