E-Commerce Merchandising Assistant
- Greenwood Village, CO
We're a major ecommerce retailer focused on the commercial foodservice industry. We're a startup at heart, but quickly gaining momentum.
Our customers are both large and small. They look to us for excellent value, expert advice, dependable delivery and hands-on service. Since our inception in 2006, our simple goal has been to be the most reliable and responsive company in our industry.
We're always looking for talented people. But mostly, we want to give you a career you're excited about. Right now is an amazing time to join our team -- if you think you would be a good fit, keep reading and apply.
This position is within our Merchandising department. You will be helping a small team maintain over 80,000 products while growing our product selection across all categories. Your essential duties will include:
- Reviewing product data for accuracy
- Data entry into our ecommerce platform
- Writing and editing product descriptions
- Preparing multiple thousands of SKUs for the front end of the website with content, data and images
- Replying to all in-house queries and correcting any mistakes on the website
- Working collaboratively with our in house photo team, marketing team and sales team to merchandise products in a way our customers will find helpful
The ideal candidate for this position will
- Speak Tech - You are comfortable working with new technologies, proprietary software and can effectively communicate to developers when the binary hits the fan.
- Be Versatile - Your tasks might be different every day or the same for weeks in a row, we need you to be awesome at wearing multiple hats all the time.
- Be Creative - Our projects always require a wide open mind and creative problem solving skills are a must.
- Be Organized - Being on top of your own workload and hitting your deadlines is CRUCIAL we aren’t into breathing down necks, you’ll need to manage your time wisely.
- Be Fun - We work hard on our projects and our shenanigans too, click here for details.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Higher education, preferred
- Experience working with Excel and/or Google Docs
- Familiarity with SEO concepts and terminology
- Blogging or intern/professional writing experience is preferred
- 1 yr + Web or E-Commerce Experience, preferred
We have a great benefits package including:
• Health, dental & vision insurance
• 401K with employer match
• Flexible paid time off; in addition to standard holidays
Location: Greenwood Village. Position is for on-site employment only.