Quality Assurance Analyst
- Englewood, CO
Want to do cool stuff with a fast growing web company? Here's your chance!
We're a major ecommerce retailer focused on the commercial foodservice industry. We're a startup at our core, but continually growing.
Our customers are both large and small. They look to us for excellent value, expert advice, dependable delivery and hands-on service. Since our inception in 2006, our simple goal has been to be the most reliable and responsive company in our industry.
As our company continues to grow, we need amazing staff to help create, implement and execute our business plans and goals. We strive to invest in and empower all of our employees to create new and better experiences for our customers and drive our business forward.
We're always looking for talented people. But mostly, we want to give you a career you're excited about. Right now is an amazing time to join our team -- if you think you would be a good fit, keep reading and apply.
We are looking for a talented, motivated, and fun-loving Quality Assurance Engineer that will help us to continue to grow and create awesome new solutions.
This position reports to our Quality Assurance Manager, and is an opportunity to truly have an impact on a company’s bottom line by working on sprint teams with developers to ensure the quality of the company’s primary products, including our public eCommerce website, reporting tools, internal websites, and internal services.
The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for regression and new feature testing using a combination of unit, UI, and manual testing. They will work with business groups to understand the purpose of new software and perform iterative testing as portions of the software are upgraded.
The ideal QA Engineer will have strong verbal and written communication skills, will be a true team player with a commitment to success, and will be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing development environment.
- Create UI and unit test as a member of agile scrum teams
- Perform regression testing on existing software
- Work with business analysts to understand the requirements for ongoing software development projects. Help with the creation of software requirements documentation.
- Conduct user-acceptance testing as software is completed, working in tandem with the development team and appropriate business owners of the software
- 1+ years experience in a Quality Assurance role
- 1+ years experience working with software development teams
- Experience with recorded UI tests
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience with Team Foundation Server project management features
- Experience working within an agile software development environment
- Benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with match by employer
- Flexible time off policy
Location: Greenwood Village, CO