- Greenwood Village, CO
Want to do cool stuff with a fast growing web company? Here's your chance!
We're a major ecommerce retailer focused on the commercial foodservice industry. We're a startup at our core, but continually growing.
Our customers are both large and small. They look to us for excellent value, expert advice, dependable delivery and hands-on service. Since our inception in 2006, our simple goal has been to be the most reliable and responsive company in our industry.
As our company continues to grow, we need amazing staff to help create, implement and execute our business plans and goals. We strive to invest in and empower all of our employees to create new and better experiences for our customers and drive our business forward.
We're always looking for talented people. But mostly, we want to give you a career you're excited about. Right now is an amazing time to join our team -- if you think you would be a good fit, keep reading and apply.
The position is full time (M-F, 9 am – 6 pm), salaried non-exempt starting at $26,000 annually.
We are looking for a computer savvy person who loves organization, independence and can handle a 200+ person office. The ideal candidate has a little bit (0 – 3 years) of office experience and feels comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
This position requires a lot of flexibility and super awesome time management.
Initial duties include:
- Ordering and distributing supplies
- Answering phones and directing calls
- Reception and email correspondence
- Receiving and distributing mail
- Scheduling and maintaining conference room calendars
- Scheduling vendor trainings
- Be available to run spontaneous errands around town
- Credit card reconciliation
- Assist with booking and researching travel options
- Assisting Executive Assistant team with administrative duties
- Point of contact for building maintenance issues
- Compiling weekly reports
- Organizing catering for meetings when needed
The duties listed above are sort of the regular everyday type tasks, but rest assured no day is ever the same in our office. J
Please reply with your resume and cover letter, and feel free make it original – we want to know who you are!
- Outgoing and friendly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook and scheduling
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and follow up skills
- Ability to problem-solve independently
- Benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with match by employer
- Flexible time off policy
Location: Greenwood Village, CO