- Greenwood Village, CO
We’re a major e-commerce retailer focused on the commercial food service industry. We’re a start-up at heart, but quickly gaining momentum.
Our customers are both large and small. They look to us for excellent value, expert advice, dependable delivery and hands-on service. Since our inception in 2006, our simple goal has been to be the most reliable and responsive company in our industry.
We’re always looking for talented people. But mostly, we want to give you a career you’re excited about. Right now is an amazing time to join our team – if you think you would be a good fit, keep reading and apply.
This would be a great opportunity for someone with a few years of experience looking to develop an accounting department.
Work to create budgets, detailed financial statements, and Profit & Loss statements for multiple entities within the umbrella corporation to give business owners and executives insights into their specific business divisions.
The person in this role will be required to think creatively and implement new processes to refine the current accounts receivable process. We’re looking for someone who can bring a fresh perspective to our current accounting functions to help us gain efficiencies.
- Develop maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Supervise the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of small accounts receivable team.
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly.
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
B.A. in Accounting or Finance (required)
4 years of experience in Accounting
CPA would be nice
- Benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with match by employer
- Flexible time off policy, in addition to standard holidays
Location: Greenwood Village, CO