Vendor Fulfillment Representative
- Greenwood Village, CO
Want to do cool stuff with a fast growing web company? Here's your chance!
We're a major ecommerce retailer focused on the commercial foodservice industry. We're a startup at our core, but continually growing.
Our customers are both large and small. They look to us for excellent value, expert advice, dependable delivery and hands-on service. Since our inception in 2006, our simple goal has been to be the most reliable and responsive company in our industry.
As our company continues to grow, we need amazing staff to help create, implement and execute our business plans and goals. We strive to invest in and empower all of our employees to create new and better experiences for our customers and drive our business forward.
We're always looking for talented people. But mostly, we want to give you a career you're excited about. Right now is an amazing time to join our team -- if you think you would be a good fit, keep reading and apply.
We are looking for candidates who have solid data entry experience and a strong attention to detail.
The Vendor Fulfillment Representative will report directly to the Fulfillment Manager. The main function of this position is to keep our customers coming back by offering a top notch fulfillment experience – this role consists of entering and updating information and pertinent details into a proprietary database, collecting data, updating notes accordingly and effectively communicating with our Customer Service Department and our Vendors.
The role consists of the following three areas of focus:
- Monitoring and updating emails on a daily basis
- Auditing and updating orders with current information
- Recruiting and training vendors on our vendor portal
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Ability to exhibit logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop strong, synergistic relationships with a multitude of teams and personnel
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, and organization skills
- Strong work ethic to excel in a fast paced environment
- Ability to articulate thoughts and findings both orally and in writing
- Ability to work successfully with any personality type
- Expert user of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- 2-3 years of experience in data entry
- 50+ WPM
- Benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with match by employer
- Flexible time off policy