Warranty Customer Service Specialist
- Greenwood Village, CO
We’re a major e-commerce retailer focused on the commercial food service industry. We’re a start-up at heart, but quickly gaining momentum.
Our customers are both large and small. They look to us for excellent value, expert advice, dependable delivery and hands-on service. Since our inception in 2006, our simple goal has been to be the most reliable and responsive company in our industry.
We’re always looking for talented people. But mostly, we want to give you a career you’re excited about. Right now is an amazing time to join our team – if you think you would be a good fit, keep reading and apply.
This is so much more than another Customer Service job, this is the opportunity to be on the ground floor of building a business! We’re a small team that is growing aggressively and we are looking for smart people with a talent for customer care who can join us as we redefine our industry.
In this position you will be the first point of contact for our customers by phone or by email and you will answer their questions and respond to their Warranty & Service needs by arranging for field technicians to visit their businesses. You’ll work closely with the rest of our team to balance workload and gather the information our customers need.
As a young company we’re investing ourselves in the best customer service experience we can provide and we want you to help us efficiently handle any issues that arise while earning the trust of not only the customer but of technicians around the country.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Keep records of customer interactions.
- Communicate with customers, dealers, and technicians to schedule and track warranty service requests.
- Communicate with other Warranty & Service Specialists about customer needs.
- Professionally handle various requests, ensuring that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Organize workflow to meet customer and business time frames.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has 2+ years of Customer Service or Warranty Service experience.
- Is computer literate, a quick learner, and proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Communicates clearly and professionally (attention to detail), both verbally and in writing.
- Has a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude.
- Possesses strong people skills and an ability to work well with a team.
- Must be self-motivated, solution oriented and have excellent follow through.
- Is able to keep up with our fast paced environment and be able to multi-task efficiently.
Definitely Nice To Have
- E-commerce background
- Call center background
- “Hot” and “Cold” Equipment or HVAC knowledge
- Benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with match by employer
- Flexible time off policy, in addition to standard holidays
Location: Greenwood Village, CO