National Accounts Account Manager
- Greenwood Village, CO
Want to do cool stuff with a fast growing web company? Here's your chance!
We're a major ecommerce retailer focused on the commercial foodservice industry. We're a startup at our core, but continually growing.
Our customers are both large and small. They look to us for excellent value, expert advice, dependable delivery and hands-on service. Since our inception in 2006, our simple goal has been to be the most reliable and responsive company in our industry.
As our company continues to grow, we need amazing staff to help create, implement and execute our business plans and goals. We strive to invest in and empower all of our employees to create new and better experiences for our customers and drive our business forward.
We're always looking for talented people. But mostly, we want to give you a career you're excited about. Right now is an amazing time to join our team -- if you think you would be a good fit, keep reading and apply.
As an Account Manager at FSW, you will be part of our National Accounts team that works to provide some of the biggest names in the food service industry with equipment and services to help grow their business.
Unlike many other sales position, our National Account Managers work together as part of an elite team to provide all of the products and services that all of our major accounts need.
Each Account Manager assists our relationship managers in maximizing the opportunity of our large, national contracts by:
- Reaching out to a variety of customers to introduce FSW and our National Accounts Team
- Assist with bidding and quoting for large projects
- Manage day to day relationships and sales needs for contract accounts
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Exceptional demeanor, energy, motivation, and time management skills.
- Polished communication skills.
- Self-starter who is skilled at working on several projects at one time.
- Strong typing and computer skills are essential for success.
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop strong, synergistic relationships with a multitude of teams and personnel.
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, and organization skills.
- Strong work ethic to excel in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to articulate thoughts and findings both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work successfully with any personality type.
- Creativity--why creativity? We need you to be creative because we're constantly breaking new ground, and you will always have new projects that don't have standard, readily available solutions to them.
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- 401K with partial match by employer
- Paid time off; in addition to standard holidays
Location: Greenwood Village, CO