Warehouse Service and Fulfillment Representative
- Aurora, CO
Want to do cool stuff with a fast growing web company? Here's your chance!
We're a major ecommerce retailer focused on the commercial foodservice industry. We're a startup at our core, but continually growing.
Our customers are both large and small. They look to us for excellent value, expert advice, dependable delivery and hands-on service. Since our inception in 2006, our simple goal has been to be the most reliable and responsive company in our industry.
As our company continues to grow, we need amazing staff to help create, implement and execute our business plans and goals. We strive to invest in and empower all of our employees to create new and better experiences for our customers and drive our business forward.
We're always looking for talented people. But mostly, we want to give you a career you're excited about. Right now is an amazing time to join our team -- if you think you would be a good fit, keep reading and apply.
We are looking for candidates who have solid data entry experience and strong attention to detail.
The primary roles of this position are:
- Entering and updating information (and any pertinent details) into a proprietary database
- Collecting data and updating notes accordingly
- Effectively communicating with our Customer Service department and our vendors
- Answering questions and researching order issues submitted by Customer Service
- Audit and update orders with current information
- Work with our Purchasing Department to collect product information and updating associated orders accordingly
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop strong, synergistic relationships with a multitude of teams and personnel
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, and organization skills
- Strong work ethic to excel in a fast paced environment
- Ability to articulate thoughts and findings both orally and in writing
- Ability to work successfully with any personality type
- Ability to effectively navigate multiple programs/systems
- Expert user of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- 2-3 years of experience in data entry
- 50+ WPM
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- 401K with partial match by employer
- Paid time off; in addition to standard holidays
How to apply
We want more than just your resume! Seriously. We don't want to hear fancy buzzwords, or that you're totally detail oriented. Tell us HOW you’re detail oriented or what from your past experience will help you be a rockstar in this job.
We would love to see a totally unique cover letter that tells us about you and the value that only you can bring to our company.
Tell us about the amazing ways you’ve helped customers in the past. Or how you’ve found solutions to impossibly tough problems. Or just generally why you’re so amazing and how you represent some of the qualities above.