Temporary position available with potential to become a full time, benefit eligible position.
Servicing customers in all facets of Automobile emergency services. Provide assistance in both English and Spanish (or French) when required. Individuals are required to answer multiple phone lines in a professional and timely manner while arranging for tows, lockouts, jump-starts, concierge services, etc.
This is a 24 hour Customer Service Call Center.
Flexibility is a MUST, we are 24/7, open 365 days. Right candidate must be open to different schedules and willing to work any weekend or Holiday as needed/scheduled.
- Recognize and diffuse escalated member situations in a patient, professional and courteous manner
- Provide effective and timely resolution to member inquiries, placing appropriate levels of urgency on each contact
- Actively listen, build rapport and display empathy
- Build customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Display a consistently positive, professional and cooperative tone with members, contacts and coworkers
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, high volume work environment
- Provide punctual, regular and consistent attendance
- Remain flexible to work various shifts as needed in order to meet the needs of our increasing member base.
- Use automated systems and computers to deliver world-class customer service to Auto Knight Motor Club members and contacts
- Process Data Entry
- Additional office work as needed.
- Assist the Auto Knight Tire and Wheel department by screening calls and initiating claims.