Temporary to Fulltime Bilingual (English/French) or (English/Spanish) Call Center Customer Service Representative
- Palm Springs, CA
Fortegra Financial Corporation, an insurance services company, provides insurance-related products and distribution and administration services in the United States. The company was formerly known as Life of the South Corporation and changed its name to Fortegra Financial Corporation in 2008. Fortegra Financial Corporation was incorporated in 1981 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida
Temporary position available with potential to become a full time, benefit eligible position. Position is on the overnight shift.
Servicing customers in all facets of Automobile emergency services. Provide assistance in both English and Spanish (or French) when required. Individuals are required to answer multiple phone lines in a professional and timely manner while arranging for tows, lockouts, jump-starts, concierge services, etc.
This is a 24 hour Customer Service Call Center.
Overnight shifts of 9pm - 5:30am or 10pm - 6:30am.
Candidate must be willing to work any day of the week and weekends.
Flexibility is a MUST, we are 24/7, open 365 days. Right candidate must be open to different schedules and willing to work any weekend or Holiday as needed/scheduled.
- Recognize and diffuse escalated member situations in a patient, professional and courteous manner
- Provide effective and timely resolution to member inquiries, placing appropriate levels of urgency on each contact
- Actively listen, build rapport and display empathy
- Build customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Display a consistently positive, professional and cooperative tone with members, contacts and coworkers
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, high volume work environment
- Provide punctual, regular and consistent attendance
- Remain flexible to work various shifts as needed in order to meet the needs of our increasing member base.
- Use automated systems and computers to deliver world-class customer service to Auto Knight Motor Club members and contacts
- Process Data Entry
- Additional office work as needed.
- Assist the Auto Knight Tire and Wheel department by screening calls and initiating claims.
Candidates must possess the following:
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 year demonstrated customer service experience (CallCenter experience preferred, but not mandatory)
- Ability to analyze/resolve problems and adapt to change
- Superb telephone etiquette with professional diction
- Solid vocabulary, math, and multi-tasking skills
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Assist customers in both English and Spanish or French
- PC navigation skills with a minimum of 30 wpm
This is a temporary position with potential to become a full time, benefit eligible position.