Do Interns get hired at Forthea Interactive?
Forthea is growing very rapidly and every intern will have the opportunity to apply for a full-time position with our team. Staffing requirements will vary from time to time, but all intern resumes will be considered for full time employment.
Will you help me get a job outside of Forthea Interactive, too?
If you’re awesome and we can’t offer you a job, the best thing we can do is to help launch your career. We WILL assist with resumes, give recommendations, make calls, write letters, even personally introduce you to key players in the field, and absolutely everything that we can to help you get established.
Is there any other compensation?
School Credit is offered but not required. We will work to accommodate your schedule whenever possible. We understand you have classes, a job and in some cases, a family. We have an extensive library of books, e-books, and video tutorials that can be checked out or watched internally.
We accept three intern classes every year: Fall, Spring & Summer. Each class is roughly 12 weeks in length, with start dates as follows:
- Fall Class: First Monday in October
- Spring Class: First Monday in February
- Summer Class: Third Monday in May
We will accept applications up to one year in advance of a class’ start date. Each period shall have a limited class size/availability.
Please apply through this listing by following the instructions provided and be sure to include the following:
- Current college transcript
- A cover letter with the following components:
- Your year in school, major, and current GPA
- 1-3 paragraphs explaining why you’re the right person for this opportunity
- The Intern Class (Fall/Spring/Summer) you’d like to apply, including the times and dates you would be available to work at our office
- 1 paragraph outlining your career goals and objectives
No calls or recruiters, please.