Senior Search Specialist
- Houston, TX
Forthea Interactive (www.forthea.com), a fast-growing internet marketing agency based in Houston, TX, is looking for the right person to help support its leading team in a full-time Search Specialist position.
Forthea is seeking energetic, entrepreneurial and effective Search Specialist(s) to help drive strategy, value and success of our rapidly growing client base. These roles are responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing both paid and natural search engine marketing activities. This position is key to future growth and will be responsible for the top-to-bottom management of our clients’ SEO and pay-per-click (PPC) activities.
You will be working closely with senior planners and account management across the company and serve as an integral part of the service organization and the company’s overall growth. Success at Forthea comes from someone who is naturally energetic, entrepreneurial, effective, and humble and who simply hates to lose.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects
- Analyze websites and document changes required for SEO
- Monitor, on an on-going basis, clients’ SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations
- Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score
- Serve as liaison with paid search engine contacts
- 2-5 years SEM experience with a strong background of planning and buying online campaigns
- Good writing and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Proficient at managing projects and able to multi-task, organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Proficient with Search engine interfaces, tracking tools (ad serving) and procedures (both search and online)
- Excellent client and account service record; track record of accomplishing successful results for clients
- Experience with writing, presenting and executing effective communications, media or interactive marketing plans
This is a full-time, on-site position. (See Hiring Process/Application Instructions below). Compensation shall be competitive, and wholly commensurate with experience, ability and attitude (i.e. (i) how well the candidate meets the required qualifications & competencies; (ii) if she/he meets any of the ideal/icing qualifications; and (iii) his/her overall attitude and aptitude).
Location: Central Houston, TX (Greenway Plaza)
---Hiring Process/Application Instructions---
Please apply through this listing by following the instructions provided. You will be asked for (1) an up-to-date resume/CV and your (2) recent salary history. In addition, please include the following attachment(s):
- A brief letter (1-3 paragraphs) that tells us what you can do and why you are the right person for this position. You are welcome to use whatever tools or mechanisms you feel would get the point across.
We will require multiple solid references; candidate must pass pre-hiring tests. Our hiring process is not quick and will often involve 3 or 4 in person meetings if not more. We take our time to ensure that we bring the right people into the Forthea fold. Be prepared.
No calls or recruiters, please.