Manager, Client Service - Atrium
- Burnaby, Canada
Fortius Sport & Health is an integrated athlete development centre strengthened through philanthropy and focused on optimizing athlete performance for life. Situated in Burnaby, B.C., we are home to a state-of-the-art training centre, FIFA-standard turf pitch, NBA/FIBA/collegiate lined gymnasium, sport science lab, sport medicine institute, 50-room lodge and a chef-inspired bistro. Our integrated team of sport medicine and science practitioners share their complementary expertise to deliver precise, customized treatment and training plans for athletes of all ages and abilities, under one roof. Learn more at www.fortiussport.com
Learn more at www.fortiussport.com.
A sport culture strengthened by athletes achieving their full potential and realizing the life-long benefits of sport.
Fortius Sport & Health is an integrated athlete development centre strengthened through philanthropy and focused on optimizing athlete performance for life.
Our Client Service Mandate:
To provide consistently excellent client experience at Fortius Sport & Health.
How we will do this:
We will work collaboratively and strive to foster the team work essential to supporting the integrated care model at Fortius Sport & Health.
The primary responsibilities of the Client Services Manager - Atrium are to oversee the team of Client Service Representatives as they support our Clients and deliver an exceptional client experience for everyone who enters and/or has contact with Fortius and the Lodge facility. Atrium staff provide information to Clients about Fortius services, check in/out Lodge guests and facilitate meetings and events at our facility.
This is a client service role that includes management of a 40-50 room Lodge accommodation. The Fortius Lodge is open seven days a week and as the Client Service Manager you are flexible with your time and must be willing to work some evenings and weekends as the demands of the Lodge and staff determine.
Fortius is looking or reliable, capable and dynamic person to lead our team in a fast paced and evolving environment. We will value your leadership skills and practical experience within the hospitality industry.
Position Responsibilities: What is expected of you?
In addition to maintaining a full-time client service, front line role, the Client Services Manager will:
• Greet clients and guests in a welcoming and professional manner and maintain strong relationships that promote trust & client satisfaction;
• Perform on-going, shift-specific duties (administrative and other) related to the operations of the Atrium and Lodge accommodation;
Lodge Specific Tasks:
• Train and motivate all client services staff and night managers to excel in the delivery of exceptional guest services that “WOW” our clients as they relate to the Lodge;
• Oversee daily Lodge operations (guest services, front desk, housekeeping, preventive and reactive maintenance) and ensure that all departments are working as a team to ensure maximum efficiency and service standards;
Support Meetings & Events:
• Liaising with Food and Beverage Manager and Client Services Manager, oversee room set up, catering and meeting requirements are effectively delivered for client reservations.
• Act as the ‘voice of the client’ as you contribute to the development of programming and services;
• Take care to ensure that administrative support (client scheduling, room booking, notifications and follow up, etc.) is correct, up to date, and communicated effectively;
• Provide leadership, motivation, quarterly check –in, and annual performance evaluations for Client Service Representatives;
• Develop and maintain an exceptional working knowledge of the programs and services offered at Fortius and ensure that this information is consistently communicated to clients, prospective clients and staff;
• Other duties as required.
• Minimum 5 years of customer service in the hospitality industry
• Minimum 4 years of management experience is an asset
• Dispute resolution and effective problem solving skills
• Computer experience, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
Reports to the Director, Client Services
We appreciate your interest in Fortius Sport & Health and we will review your application as soon possible. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of our professional commitment to privacy, all candidate information will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
All successful candidates will be subject to background check, including criminal and education verification.